Announcements

April 20th, 2012- Meeeeeeeeeeeeh.

My Lovely Readers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Oxford booties at Payless

I found these cuties at my local Payless store. They are $34.99 full price (link to them online), but if you sign up for their emailing list, they will send you a 15% off any purchase coupon, which would make these $30.

The heel is 3.5 inches tall, although they look a little taller than that. These are somewhat narrow (I normally buy Wide shoes from Payless), but they fit snugly on my feet. Even new and fresh off the shelf, they are comfortable to walk in. I bought these in size 7.5, which is what I wear, and they are true to size, in case you want to order them online.

2 comments:

Kori said...

These are adorable! I saw the same pair in black when I was in the other day, and am trying (somewhat unsuccessfully) to resist purchasing them :) xxx

Yuki said...

What? My store didn't have them in black! I am in desperate need of black, dressy shoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...